Is this for life?
I have been getting a lot of questions about Litfulo and how long you need to be on it. As far as I know from the specialists and the research I have done it seems to be a medication you take for life. A few people have taken it and stopped and within weeks they have gone back to been bald or having significant hair loss again. I can only speak for myself when I say this medication has been a miracle for me, having hair again is helping my confidence return and I have had zero side effects. Don’t get me wrong it’s scary but the only thing I am scared of is been taken off the tablets. I honestly don’t think I could cope if that was to happen. Despite been on Litfulo I still constantly check for shredding and touch wood, so far, nothing but every day is a battle of hope and despair. This medication has been a dream come true for me. I just hope and prey I will continue the way I am. God bless to you all, reach out if you need me.
Dare to dream xxxx

Comments
Post a Comment
Alopecia