Day 7 💖


So I have been taking Litfulo for 7 days and so far not had any real side affects other than a slight tummy ache which lasted less than 10 minutes so I can cope with that.

I am also sleeping really well which I never do, this could just be a coincidence but who knows it’s early days.

I have met online some lovely people who are also suffering with alopecia some having treatment and some awaiting input, feel free to share your stories in the comments section as alopecia is real and nothing to be ashamed of. 

I may be imagining things but I am convinced I have some fluff but I suppose it is too early to say if it’s working or not. 

I will post some pictures over the weekend as taking pictures of the back of your head is difficult 😂 


Anyway all peace and love can’t wait to hear from you all


Dare to dream xxxx  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The worst news

Month 9

Is this for life?