Hair loss










 Not many people understand how much alopecia takes from you. In 2015 I lost all my hair and then a few years later I lost my eyebrows and eyelashes which was so devastating. 

I have been to many specialists and tried every treatment available but nothing has worked. 

Last year a drug was found which works for alopecia and I have been waiting until I can start taking it. Last week I finally completed all the tests and was prescribed the treatment Litfulo (ritlecitinib). I started the tablets last week and I am going to document my progress. I will post pictures of my head once a month and will keep a weekly blog diary to let you all know how I am managing the medication and any side effects. 

Wish me luck 

Love to you all 

xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The worst news

Month 9

Is this for life?