The worst news
I want to cry right now. 2 days ago I found a 10p sized bald patch on the left side of my head. Today it’s the size of at least a 50p. What’s weird is where has that part of my tattoo gone? Devastated does not come close to how I am feeling right now. I was so hopeful and I am worried this is it for me again. I was doing so well and I have been so happy having hair, I know the top hasn’t grown the way I want but I can live with that. It sounds silly but having a ponytail has been so exciting for me as it’s a dream come true for me. However the bald patch today had sent me in a spiral as all I can think about is how it used to be. I am trying to tell myself that unlike before I am not losing clumps of hair but I don’t know if I can cope with losing all my hair again. I had a dream and scared that this is been taken away by the evil that is alopecia. I fu**ing hate this. I am so ashamed to post this but when I started this blog I promised I would be honest and I...

Comments
Post a Comment
Alopecia