Scared
Last night I had a dream that my hair started falling out again. I am scared. When I had seasonal alopecia my hair fell out so much in August every year without fail and started to grow back in March. This was unknown to the healthcare professionals hence I had the paper published (you can see the paper on my blog) I know I am been negative but I am now so paranoid and checking my head constantly. As much as I hope this treatment will work I am so scared it’s a fluke and I will be bald again soon. Alopecia is so hard to comprehend, part of me wants to feel hope but the other part of me expects failure. How do we deal with this? As you all know I have always used this blog to be open and honest and I won’t lie I am scared right now. Is having hair, eyelashes and eyebrows too much to hope for? I keep checking my pillow for hairs as I feel certain I’m not going to have my dream come true. Imagine living a life hoping, not a single hair will be shed!!! I’m not asking the world just everything most people have. Can I be normal? Who knows.
Dare to dream xxxx
Comments
Post a Comment
Alopecia